Things to think about when preparing to attend an online classes
- Log-on and join the online class a few minutes early.
- Prepare for the online class, place your device in the right place where I will be able to see you and your whole mat.
- Clear a space for your mat and have your props close by. Use your imagination to find the props you might need from around your house, e.g. a couple of blankets, a stool for a brick or a chair.
- Dark colours make it harder for me to see you clearly while an online class. Please wear light coloured clothing if possible.
- Let your family or roommates know you will be online and to refrain from disturbing you.
- Turn off all notifications and any devices you won’t use to view the online class.
- View class in full-screen mode to get the best out of the online class.
- You will be on mute through the duration of the class, but can unmute if you have any questions.